You can study with Link Campus University as part of the Erasmus Exchange Programme if your Home University has an Erasmus Bilateral Agreement with Link Campus University, The length of study depends on your university's agreement with Link Campus
1. Once we have received your nomination from your Home University, an Application Form will be sent per email. Please fill in the Application Form and send it back per email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Check the list of the availiable courses in English. Select the courses you wish to apply for. In case of doubts, please get in touch with the Erasmus Office. If you want to apply for courses held in Italian, you can check the time schedule here. A minimun level of B1 in Italian might be required.
3. Send to email@example.com copy of the Learning Agreement signed by you and your Home Coordinator. PDF format only. The Erasmus Office will sed the LA to the Erasmus+ Academic Coordinator for approval.
4. Following the Approval of the Learning Agreement, you will get a confirmation email for acceptance. Non EU students will get a copy of the invitation letter.
5. ON-LINE REGISTRATION - Go to https://unilink.gomp.it and insert your personal data; take note of your username and password. You will need them to register to the exams and to get the Trasncript of Records.
DURING THE MOBILITY
Exam registration: it is compulsory to register to the exams before taking them on the University Portal. If you are not able to register or you can’t choose the exam, please contact the Erasmus Office.
Learning Agreement Change: please contact the Erasmus Office for approval. Once approved you will have to send a copy to your Home Institution where your Erasmus+ Coordinator will have to sign it and send it back to us.
Extension of your stay: if you wish to extend your period of stay, first of all you have to ask your Home University and the Eramus+ Coordinator. Once the extension has been approved by both the Universities, you can proceed with the changes to the Learning Agreement.
AFTER THE MOBILITY
The Transcript of Records will be issued and delivered to the student as soon as all the exams are registered. A hard copy of the document can be send to the Home University upon request.