A Joint Teaching-Student Committee (CPDS) is established in each department of the university.
The Joint Teachers' and Students' Committee (CPDS) is composed of a number of professors equal to the number of courses in the department and an equivalent number of students.
The representatives of the professors, including the Professor, are appointed by Rector's Decree.
The representatives of the students who are part of the Committee are appointed by Rector's Decree (published on the website of the University) prior approval of the spontaneous applications.
The Committee will stay in charge for three academic years:
The Joint Teaching Staff/Student Committee will carry out the following functions:
- monitoring the training offer and the quality of teaching in collaboration with the University Quality Assurance Committee and the Courses of Study;
- monitoring the services implemented by professors and researchers, as well as collecting reports from the latter for the sole purpose of preventing the services offered by LCU from falling short of the expectations of the learners (end users of the University).
- identification of indicators to measure the quality of teaching and services, as provided for in points a) and b), in order to cooperate with the Quality Assurance Committee and the Evaluation Board;
- expressing a reasoned opinion on the institution, activation, modification, deactivation or suppression of study courses or teaching courses that make up the Educational Offer of the University;
- expressing a reasoned opinion on any other matter within its competence;
- accessing and viewing the evaluation sheets drawn up at the end of the teaching courses by the students;
- drafting and approving an annual report on the services provided to the student, submitting it to the Academic Governing Bodies, in particular the Academic Senate, the Quality Committee and the Evaluation Board.
The Committee shall carry out its activities according to the guidelines defined by the University Quality Committee.
Representatives of the Professors
Zandri Maurizio Claudio – President
Caprì Tindara – Member
Cervellati Enrico Maria – Member
Dal Bianco Silvia - Member
Faella Gianluca – Member
Fedele Valentina – Member
Cotugno Marcello - Member
D'Amore Rosamaria - Member
Lubrano Lavadera Giuseppe - Member
Romano Paolo – Member
Sebastiani Riccardo – Member
Representatives of the Students
Binetti Vincenzo Maria - Member
Bureca Leonardo - Member
Caltran Alessandro - Member
De Matteis Giancarlo - Member
Di Foggia Flavio Augusto - Member
Felicioni Juan Eduardo - Member
Morbitelli Domiziana - Member
Palermo Daniela - Member
Piccinelli Jacopo - Member
Rossi Valeria Vittoria – Member
Permanent Guest: Chief Operating Officer, Tofanelli Antonio
Minutes of the University Quality Committee:
Observations, opinions and documents of the Commission:
Selection of spontaneous applications for the appointment of the representatives of the students within the Joint Teaching Staff/Student Committee – November 2023
Rector's Decree n. 1234, 17 november 2023, provided for the selection of spontaneous applications for the appointment of the student representatives within the Joint Teaching Staff/Student Committee, for the following Degre Courses: "DAMS - Audiovisual and theatrical production . Disciplines of arts, music and entertainment" (L3), "Global management - Business Management" (L-18), Political Sciences and International Relations" (L-36), "Economics of innovation and sustainable globalization" (LM-56), "Strategic studies and security policies" (LM-62), and "Primary Education Sciences" (LM-85bis).
The spontaneous applications must be submitted within the deadline provided in the aforementioned decree (Decree 17 november 2023), namely 2 december 2023 to the following email address: email@example.com according to the indications provided in Rector's Decree n. 1234, 17 november 2023.
Selection of spontaneous applications for the appointment of the representatives of the students within the Joint Teaching Staff/Student Committee - October 2022
Rector's Decree n. 944, 12 september 2022, provided for the selection of spontaneous applications for the appointment of the student representatives within the Joint Teaching Staff/Student Committee, pursuant to art. 2, par. 5, of the Academic Regulations for the Joint Teaching Staff/Student Committee.
The spontaneous applications must be submitted within the deadline of 12 october to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org according to the indications provided in Rector's Decree n. 944, 12 september 2022.
By Rector's Decree n. 960, 10 October 2022, the deadline for the appointment of the student members of the Joint Teaching Staff/Student Committee was postponed to 31 October 2022.