The ERASMUS + Program is a mobility program promoted by the European Union that allows students to spend part of their learning pathway in another European and non-European country.
The Program allows students regularly enrolled at Link Campus University to attend courses, take exams and obtain recognition.
- 27 Member States of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden);
- 3 European Economic Area countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway);
- the candidate country (Turkey)
- non-EU countries participating in the Erasmus + Programme
The Erasmus Charter for Higher Education – ECHE for "Link Campus University" allows our University to participate in international initiatives and to compete for funding from the ERASMUS + Program. As required by the European Commission on Higher Education Institutions, the University described its internationalization strategy in the Erasmus Policy Statement.
For further information, please contact the Erasmus Office
Erasmus+ Mobiliy for Studies Call 2021 - 2022
Erasmus+ Mobiliy for Studies Call 2020 - 2021
Selection Meeting 2019-2020:
- Study mobility grants;
- Traineeship mobility grants;
- Faculty Mobility Grants.
Download the Minutes