The Career Service of Link Campus University The Career Service of Link Campus University is the integrated system of services aimed at students, PhDs, undergraduates and graduates and all those enrolled in other higher education courses (such as 1st and 2nd level academic masters and/or high university specialization) and companies, national and international, which aims to bring closer the world of academic education and the world of work, through constant support in the development of employability and educational and professional careers.
The Career Service promotes, in accordance with the current legislation, the activation of curricular and extracurricular training internships in Italy and abroad.
Specifically, the students may activate:
- Curricular Internships
- Extra-curricular Internships
- Curricular and Extra-Curricular Internships abroad
- International internships realized within the framework of specific European or supranational projects (CRUI, MAE, Erasmus+)
- Garanzia Giovani Lazio Internships - Go to the website http://www.regione.lazio.it/garanziagiovani/index.php?vw=par2014-2015_avviso-2
- CRUI Fondazione CRUI Internships - Go to the website https://www.tirocinicrui.it
- MAECI Internships - Go to the website https://www.esteri.it/mae/it/servizi/italiani/opportunita/al_mae/tirocinio_mae
- Regione Lazio Extracurricular Internships - Go to the website https://www.regione.lazio.it/rl_lavoro/?vw=contenutidettaglio&id=54
MASTER'S DEGREE IN LAW:
For an appointment, please use the following contacts:
Tel: +39 06 34006230 Giulia Scotti