The start of Master's programs is subject to change in light of the epidemiological emergency and/or achievement of a quorum of enrollees.
The aim of the master is to provide thorough and detailed knowledge and skills related to Psychology of Change (the branch of studies, researches and practices related to the establishment and development of the processes of change). The course gives ample space to the presentation of the typical strategies, tactics and techniques of the pragmatics of change, namely that corpus of operational knowledge that allows to plan and implement strategic changes in individuals, groups and organizations.
Therefore, the final purpose of the course is to train professionals capable of understanding the dynamics of change, directing them towards a pre-defined objective. Said competence is appliable both on a individual/personal/relational level and on a social/economic level.
The aim of the Master is to train professional figures able to read the dynamics of change and to understand how to orient them in the prefixed strategic direction, applying this competence both to individual, personal and relational contexts, and to social and economic ones.
Applicants to the Master's course must have attained a Bachelor's Degree (minimum requirement for the admission to an Academic Master) or a Master's Degree, and/or a Degree of the Old System, obtained at a University of the Italian Republic or another equivalent Higher Institute, or another equivalent degree obtained at an International University, provided that said Degree Title is legally recognized in Italy.The candidates in possession of an academic qualification obtained abroad must be in possession of the declaration of value of the qualification obtained, issued by the competent Italian diplomatic or consular representations of the country in which the qualification was obtained.
The annual tuition fee, without financial benefits, for enrolling in the Master's program is € 10.000
Students who wish to enroll may request an appointment with the Orientation Office, at the following number +39 06 94802282
Prof. Giorgio Nardone
Dott. Simone Tani
Prof. Giorgio Nardone
Prof. Pio Ricci Bitti
Prof. Umberto Galimberti
Prof. Emilio Greco
Pio Ricci Bitti
UNIT 1-Psychology of Health and Psychobiology
- Psychological and Wellness: Lifestyles and stress coping strategies and the critical stages of everyone's existence
- Contributions of neuroscientific research related to health maintenance of individuals, families and social groups
- The psychobiological evolution of the life cycle
UNIT 2-Psicology of Communication
- Prerogatives and pragmatics of verbal, non-verbal and para-verbal communication
- Regulation of emotions through communication
- Elements of persuasive communication
UNIT 3-Psychology of Change
- Characteristics and dynamics of change in individuals, groups and organizations
- Problem solving and strategic communication
- Pragmatics of strategic change
UNIT 4- Psychological Interviewing Techniques
- Prerogatives and technique
- Tools and dynamics of communicative interaction in different clinical, social and organizational contexts
- Change-oriented dialogue or strategic dialogue: strategic questions, strategic paraphrases, evocative formulas, injunctions
UNIT 5-Psychology of Organizations
- Structure and dynamics of organizations
- Productive organizations and institutions: specific dynamic characteristics and their management
- Types of leaderships in organizations
UNIT 6- Philosophy of Psychology
- Epistemological assumptions of the psychological theories
- History and evolution of various psychological models
- Psycology of relation to other scientific disciplines
Workshops / Seminars
Workshop activities and seminars organized by experts in the field, for the optimal comprehension and assimilation of the contents of the master.
Each candidate is asked to develop a project work assisted by a teacher. The project work is aimed at developing a concrete project. In the case of candidates carrying out an internship period, the project work may be commissioned by the host company and may coincide with said internship period.
LINK SWITCH FORMULA
For the Academic Year 2020/21 Link Campus University, has established the Link Switch Formula to meet the changing needs of students by offering high-level instruction and a safe learning environment. You can choose between the Smart Option, which will allow you to follow all the lessons live from your computer in live streaming modality, and the SafeClass Option, which is in presence-based modality, implemented in a mini-classes of up to 25 students. You may switch from one to the other mode at any time, according to your needs.