The Master's programme aims to provide in-depth and detailed technical-applicative training in Psychology of Change. In other words, the course will focus on the branch of studies, research and practices oriented to the knowledge of how change processes on people, relational and social dynamics as well as within organizational structures are established and developed. The master will give ample space to the presentation of strategies, tactics and techniques typical of the pragmatics of change, namely the branch of operational knowledge related to the planning and implementation of strategic changes in the individual as well as in groups and organizations.
The purpose of the Master is to train professional figures capable of interpreting the dynamics of change, and able to understand how to lead such dynamics and processes to a strategic direction. Upon completion of the Master, the candidates will be able to apply the aforementioned skills to individual, personal, relational, social and economic contexts.
Target students and Career opportunities
The aim of the Master is to train professional figures able to read the dynamics of change and to understand how to orient them in the prefixed strategic direction, applying this competence to individual, personal, relational, social and economic contexts.
Applicants to the Master's course must have attained a Bachelor's Degree (minimum requirement for the admission to an Academic Master) or a Master's Degree, and/or a Degree of the Old System, obtained at a University of the Italian Republic or another equivalent Higher Institute, or another equivalent degree obtained at an International University, provided that said Degree Title is legally recognized in Italy.
The candidates in possession of an academic qualification obtained abroad must be in possession of the declaration of value of the qualification obtained, issued by the competent Italian diplomatic or consular representations of the country in which the qualification was obtained.
The annual tuition fee, without financial benefits, for enrolling in the Master's program is € 10.000
Students who wish to enroll may request an appointment with the Orientation Office, at the following number +39 06 94802282
Prof. Giorgio Nardone
Pio Ricci Bitti
UNIT 1 - Health Psychology and Psychobiology
- Psychological and medical health: Lifestyles and stress coping strategies
- Contributions to neuroscience research regarding the health maintenance of individuals, families, and social groups
- The psychobiological evolution of the life cycle
UNIT 2-Psichology of Communication
- Prerogatives and pragmatics of verbal, non-verbal and paraverbal communication
- Regulation of the emotions through communication
- Elements of persuasive communication
UNIT 3-Psychology of Change
- Individual, couple, family and group counseling; strategic empowerment. Characteristics and change dynamics in individuals, groups and organizations
- Problem solving and strategic communication
- Pragmatics and strategic change
UNIT 4 - Psychological Interviewing Techniques
- Prerogatives and techniques
- Instruments and Dynamics for communicative interaction in various contexts (clinic, social and organizational)
- Change-oriented dialogue, strategic dialogue: strategic questions, strategic paraphrasing, evocative formulas, injunctions
UNIT 5 - Psychology of Organizations
- Dynamic structure and organizations
- Productive organizations and institutions: specific dynamic characteristics and their management
- Leadership types and organizations
UNIT 6 - Philosophy of Psychology
- Epistemological assumptions of psychological theories
- History and evolution of different models of psychology
- Psychology in relation to other scientific disciplines
Each candidate is required to develop a project work assisted by a teacher. The project work is aimed at developing a concrete project. In the case of candidates carrying out an internship period, the project work may be commissioned by the host company and may coincide with said internship period.